Pages

"Start your life"

Monday, August 29, 2011

Might this be my last chance

Starting over is not always easy when you have been in hell and trying to return to planet earth.
Even if I do find myself sad, lonely and depressed I somehow always find my way around trying new things to get back on track. So this time I´m going to start with myself, what will make me feel good about myself, trying to find that self confidence that I have never really had.
Basically what I’m going to do is use my design competence to design a new me, trying to leave out what everyone else thinks this is all about me. Feeling comfortable with who I am.
So starting out I have been using the things I got at home and making a list about things I like to change.
Growing up I have always been a tomboy but now I feel that I want to grow in to a women on the outside but to keep the best parts of being a tomboy.
I like to change the way I think about stuff so that I can simplify my own life and start growing in new directions instead of always being so hooked up on small things.
I need to start to think like a business women when it comes to running my company I believe I have the skills to do it but I really need to work on my will to wake up in the morning to do so.
Finding the things I love and surround me of those, together with changes in my thinking and appearance, and medicine, doctors and other organizations I do have a chance to get some satisfaction in this life and if I can´t do it now then I will probably never be able to do it since I have never had so many things surrounding me that can help like now.
Might this be my last chance, and I will fight like it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment