Pages

"Start your life"

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Episode 3

Dear readers
Today no sun is shining outside my window. I feel so depressed right now but I feel that I really have to focus on finishing things, like paining the house, sell some more things etc.
I have this pain in my arms today probably because I did too much things yesterday that I´m not supposed to do. I´m not supposed to stay in the same work position for too long or that will lead me to pain but I don’t always feel it directly.
It’s a feeling I can´t really describe it´s not like normal pain you get after a work out or something like that it´s more like a cramp.
I try to eat magnesium because some people say that will help me but so far I haven’t felt the difference that much.
Got a new letter from the doctor yesterday, they want me to come to take a look at my heart, lungs and inside I think. Not what I had in mind for a Tuesday morning but I guess I just have to like it.
We will see what happens.
I’m working on a room in the house where I can just relax, A white room but I have to use the things I have at home since I don’t have money to buy anything right now but I hope that the company will bring in some more money soon since I really need to get a few things to the winter.
I need to get a bathtub and a walking machine it´s all so my body won´t go and collapse when the season changes. I already have problems with going outside so it would be good to be able to do it at home, I do think that it could make miracles for me and besides I need to lose some weight before I get on to much. I already have gained 10 kg since just 6 months or so it doesn’t show that much but I guess I have to take control before it gets too far and my body would probably not feel better then.
The bathtub is just for the heat, warm water really heals my body and its only in water that I feel no pain.
Now the question is if I can fix it before the winter is here , when I don’t even have money to pay for the heat in the house, I really need some magic.
Xoxox
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment