Pages

"Start your life"

Thursday, September 8, 2011

DAY 1

Starting of the 100 days change is all about me, finding what makes me feel good and make a plan for what’s to come. I know I have to focus on sorting out old things trying to move on with my life and too stop being so connected to material things , finishing the house is something I have longed to do its like building up my fortress where I can feel safe and just relax, take care of the company and making shore I stick to plan is really important that I make this company work it has always been my dream but knowing that I’m not good with ending things I started I have to decide and realize that I have to finish things I start to move on in life.
Well today I get to book an appointment with the doctor so the stiches are going out. Can´t think about any better way to start of the 100 days.

I also have some goals to write down and trying to make them is important to me even if I can´t find the straight to do it, I know I have to try. I am scared that my life will end up on the couch lonely and depressed if I don’t do something now. Some people say that the world ends 2012 I don’t know what is worse, to die knowing that you never even tired or try and die knowing that you did make the most of the time you had and even if you died you learned something. I guess I’m already kind of dead and now start the running for freedom and I need to keep my eyes on the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment