Pages

"Start your life"

Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 5

The stitches are gone!!!. : ) things are starting of good at my 100 days of change now we are at day 5 and things are looking good. I have been cleaning out old stuff and trying to finish my Webb shop.
Their still a long way to go but today is a day when I can feel the light in the end of the tunnel even if I can’t really see it yet I know that it’s there.
I started to write on my book the other day and its going well, its a book I have been thinking of writhing for so long but it just never happened before.
I’m working on finishing my bedroom, so that I can get a place to just relax in all of this.
It’s a nice afternoon and I have just burned 96 calories on my walking machine but tomorrow we will try to do burn even more.
Later my friend will come to help me with the website and I told him I really needed hes help,I know I have to run my own business but sometimes I do need to ask for help or I will be put in the earth long before I even see my dream torch a piece of reality.
So I’m going off to seize the day since tomorrow we don’t know how I feel see you!
PS. Pictures from the operation in coming so stay close to be disgusted ewwwwww!
xoxox
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment